Cambridge Solutions Inc. prides itself on the large network of professionals that believe in our company and our vision. We offer a wide range of consulting services which focus on our strength in Supply Chain, Procurement & Purchasing services. Listed below are a few examples.
Productivity Implementation Initiatives:
- Assistance in implementing vendor portal application
- Consolidate spending to reduce costs & increase productivity
- Small order system
- Research, review & analyze software requirements & scope of work
- Data conversion, synchronize item information (combine multiple branch information)
Our team offers a unique combination of Supply Chain, Purchasing, Information Technology & Human Resources skills in order to provide you with value added projects.
We are proud that we think out of the box and focus on exceptional customer service.
We use the term SCORS to help describe the outsourcing capabilities of Cambridge Solutions Inc. (CSI). What we offer is Supply Chain Outsourced Resources which include Services, Systems & Staffing. CSI can provide you with many options to allow your company to better manage existing workloads. This includes contract & project management; commodity based purchasing support & productivity improvement initiatives. Below you can view a list some of the options CSI have offered clients in the past. This list is not limited as we have the capability to expand our horizons & adjust to meet any company’s needs.
- Requests for proposals: development, scoring/evaluation & recommendation
- Requests for quotations & bids
- Purchasing support & outsourcing services
- Contact Negotiations
- Spending Analytics
- Strategic Sourcing
Cambridge Solutions has worked with various clients to assist them in the process of growth and make projects a lot easier. Whether it helps with your career or help with your business Cambridge Solutions is always ready to lend a hand. Continuous improvement is a key component to business and life. Without change, there is no growth and without growth, there is no point.
- Scope of work analysis & creation
- Financial analysis including budget & cost review
- Monitoring & reporting of vendor/contractor activity